Service Manager UK & Ireland
Anton Paar Ltd.
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory and process instrumentation, has a vacancy for a Service Manager to manage its service operations in the UK and Ireland. The Service Manager reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for effective delivery of on-site and workshop service operations covering a wide product portfolio.
The position is primarily based from the company’s head office in St Albans but will require extensive travel in the UK and Ireland as well as overseas travel to manufacturing centres in Europe.
- Achieve Service business objectives.
- Deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction through service delivery and response times.
- Lead and motivate a team of field and workshop based service engineers.
- Manage target setting, coaching and performance monitoring of service engineers to improve the effectiveness of our service activities.
- Undertake preventative maintenance, repair, installation and calibration of instruments as required.
- Provide the principal Service interface between Anton Paar Ltd and Group Service management.
- Coordinate and supervise the company’s Safety, Health, Environment and Quality systems.
- The preferred candidate will have at least 7 years of experience in the calibration, troubleshooting, and repair of complex scientific instruments.
- At least 3 years’ service management experience with a demonstrable track record of successfully leading and motivating a team.
- Strong communication skills and customer service ethos.
- High resilience and flexible working attitude.
- The preferred candidate will possess a degree or equivalent in electronics or electrical/mechanical engineering.
- Must maintain a valid driving licence and passport.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Ltd offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and service organisation. We offer a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organisation.
- Technical Support