Service Engineer (m/f)
Anton Paar Hungary Kft. | Budapest
Anton Paar Hungary, the subsidiary of Austrian based Anton Paar GmbH has open position. The Service Engineer provides service and technical support to customers in the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of highly complex analytical instrumentation. The successful candidate will focus on certain product lines and become the subject matter expert for the assigned product lines.
- Provide technical support to customers via telephone and/or email.
- Investigates, interprets, and diagnoses scientific instrumentation.
- Conducts technical repairs, calibrations and maintenance of instruments.
- Provides on-site support for customers, when needed.
- Maintains proper and correct records of parts and supplies used and related business expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, physics or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in repairing and maintaining complex analytical instruments and troubleshooting of advantage.
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology.
- Skill in using electronic schematics, electronic testing equipment and repair tools.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication in Hungarian and English language.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
We offer you:
- A unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company
- An outstanding benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization
- Technical Support