Inside Sales Engineer - Measurement Products
Anton Paar Ltd. | St. Albans
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a vacancy for an Inside Sales Engineer responsible for supporting its Measurement range of density, dissolved gas, optical, viscometry and petroleum testing instruments. Based at the company’s St Albans headquarters and reporting to the Sales Manager the role provides the primary interface for incoming customer enquiries and supports lead and opportunity development across the portfolio. The successful candidate will join a motivated, international team..
· Provide first line technical support for incoming enquiries on the Measurement product
· Generate and nurture leads and opportunities for the responsible products to enhance sales pipeline development
· Take responsibility and nurture the direct sales of hand held and entry level instruments
· Directly support the field based Measurement sales team across UK and Ireland
· Support office based customer demonstrations and application development as required
· Suitable candidates should hold a degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, physics, material science or related discipline.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills through all media.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, can do attitude, able to work under own initiative
· Good computer literacy. Competent in use of MS Office and CRM software
· Availability to travel within the UK as required and occasionally overseas for training and business meetings
· Must hold a valid UK driving licence
· Located in the South East within easy access to the St Albans office.
We offer you:
· Attractive base salary plus bonus.
· A competitive package of benefits.
· Potential for growth within a dynamic company.
- Marketing / Purchasing / Sales