In House Service Representative
Anton Paar Canada | Montreal
Anton Paar Canada, one of the world leaders in Scientific Instrumentation and services, has an immediate opportunity available for an in-house service representative. The Service Representative provides service engineering and scientific/technical assistance to customers in the calibration, maintenance and repair of highly complex measuring and laboratory instruments.
- Position with be based out of the Anton Paar Canada head office in Montreal.
- Provide technical support to customers via telephone and/or email.
- Investigates, interprets and diagnoses scientific instrumentation.
- Conducts technical repairs, calibrations and maintenance of instruments.
- Maintains proper and correct records of parts and supplies used and related business expenses
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology.
- Skill in using electronic schematics, electronic testing equipment and repair tools.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication in English and French and good interpersonal skills.
- Occasional overnight travel required for initial and ongoing training.
- Valid passport required.
- CEGEP diploma required in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, physics or related field
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, physics or related field is preferred
- 3 years of experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex analytical instruments
We offer you:
Anton Paar Canada offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company and service organization. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
- Technical Support