Field Service Engineer
Anton Paar Singapore | Singapore
- The position will be supporting customers located throughout Malaysia / Singapore.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and calibration activities.
- Inventory management is crucial.
- Proficiency in completing administrative tasks associated with field service actions is critical.
- The position requires intermittent 24/7 standby in Singapore.
- B.S. in Electronic and Automatism engineering and good sense of Physics and Chemistry.
- The preferred candidate should have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the calibration, troubleshooting, and repair of complex electronic instruments and should demonstrate strong mechanical skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communication and customer service skills are required.
- Direct experience in the analytical instrumentation field is a big plus.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual capable of competing assigned tasks with little to no supervision.
- The ability to work with technical manuals, electronic schematics, test equipment and tools for repairs is required.
We offer you:
- Anton Paar Singapore offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and service organisation. We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
- Technical Support