Expat Position: Regional Coordinator – SAMEA (f/m)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz, Austria / Region SAMEA
Anton Paar, a world leader in analytical instrumentation and services, is seeking a Regional Coordinator (f/m) for SAMEA. We offer you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company.
As Regional Coordinator you serve as the link between the Anton Paar Headquarters in Graz and all subsidiaries in the SAMEA region (South Asia - Middle East - Africa) and are responsible for coordinating all Sales and Service related matters.
After a training period in Graz, this position will be located in Gurgaon, India or Dubai.
- Sales and Service Administration
- Maintaining internal systems and tools
- Processing requests from distribution partners
- Supporting global or regional Sales campaigns
- Budgeting and Sales Reporting
- Preparing the annual Sales and cost budget
- Checking and preparing monthly Sales KPIs
- Supporting audits preparations
- Organizing and preparing annual Shareholder meetings
- Organisational issues
- Organising and coordinating regional Sales meetings, trainings, local exhibitions and product launches
- Excellent English and German skills are an absolute must
- High flexibility and high energy
- Education in Business/Economics is a must, technical experience of advantage
- Willingness to stay in the job for at least three years (place of employment is in Gurgaon, India or Dubai)
- Willingness to travel
The minimum monthly salary for this position according to the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 2479,04. Your actual salary will of course depend on your experience and qualification.
We offer you:
- An interesting, reliable and long-term workplace in our international company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for active involvement and individual responsibility
- Management & Administration