Area Product Manager Surface Characterization and AFM (m/f)
Anton Paar Benelux BVBA | Gentbrugge
Anton Paar Benelux BVBA, subsidiary of Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has an immediate opportunity available for an Area Product Manager for Surface Characterization instruments and AFM in the Benelux.
- You are responsible for the direct sales and promotion of Anton Paar TriTec (Surface Characterization) and AFM instruments in the Benelux countries.
- Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new accounts through lead follow up and direct sales of laboratory instrumentation used in a wide range of fields.
- Included are also giving sales presentations, performing instrument demonstrations and the training for customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills to be able to communicate equally well with high leveled scientists, buyers and QC technicians.
- Prior sales experience is an advantage.
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential.
- Administration skills are required in order to work correctly with our CRM system.
- Strong personality with commercial feeling.
- Sales experience in Surface Characterization/Microscopy is preferable.
- Living in the sales area is a necessity, preferably Flanders.
- Master degree or Professional Bachelor in (bio-)chemical sciences (e.g. Industrial engineer).
- High level in Dutch, English and French (spoken as well as written).
- Prior sales experience (Surface Characterization/Microscopy) is preferable.
We offer you:
We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
- Marketing / Purchasing / Sales