Your tomorrow is our mission.
What’s new in density measurement for your petroleum sample – upstream, midstream, downstream?
Now is your chance to experience market-leading density meters for yourself.
Experience Anton Paar’s density meters (compliant to ASTM D4052, ASTM D5002 and ISO 12185) at work and see the benefits first-hand. We offer you a free 2-week trial without any purchase obligation:
4-digit compact density meter providing full compliance with the regulations of the petroleum industry
- Quick quality checks at the production line and storage facilities
- Ready for all samples and work environments in harsh conditions
- Entry-level expert, most advanced 4-digit density meter at a competitive price
4- and 5-digit benchtop density meter for high-accuracy product certification
- The industry-proven benchmark for high throughput of a wide range of samples
- Dedicated industry profile for petroleum applications with best-in-class user experience
- High-performance density meter with superior accuracy and sample diagnostics according to petroleum standards
Density meter for heavy petroleum samples
- Ready for measurements under exceptional conditions
- Applicable at temperatures from -10 °C to +200 °C and under elevated pressures of up to 500 bar
- Robust measuring cell for the toughest petroleum samples, such as crude oil, asphalt, and bitumen