Anton Paar Taiwan Co. Ltd. | Nangang, Taipei
Our Service Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of in-house and field maintenance/repairs and support activities. He/she also ensures that Service Engineers are adequately trained, service is prompt and of high quality, and consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Ensures Anton Paar's service guidelines and philosophy within APAC in accordance with the General Manager / Regional Service Management
• Defines the annual service budget and necessary resources to fulfill budget in agreement with the GM / RSM
• Defines and implements the local service strategy, respecting the Anton Paar global Service Strategy
• Manages a team of currently 5 Service Engineers. Interviews, makes hiring and firing recommendations, develops staff, assigns and schedules work, and appraises performance. Recommends Service Engineer salaries
• Ensures that Service Engineers are properly trained and their skills are continually being advanced. Conducts staff training as appropriate
• Ensures that the right service equipment and calibrated tools are supplied to the Field Service Engineer acc. to the Anton Paar guidelines
• Organizes and / or attends periodic local / regional meetings to share best practices / training etc.
• Defines and implements required service organization to ensure national coverage of all product lines • Maintains adherence to service department policies and procedures in accordance with corporate and industry safety and quality standards, and ISO 17025 requirements
• Management of maintenance contract-selling to customers and conducting service-sales
• Ensures that Field Service Engineers fulfill Anton Paar guidelines of data quality in CRM (e.g. I-Bases)
• Interfaces with cross functional work teams such as applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales
• Reports product failure trends and/or product weakness to the appropriate product groups
• Final responsibility for Field Service Engineer's stocks and stock inventory and managing of the remaining Field Service Engineer's stocks
• Responsible for increasing service-customer satisfaction, especially in case of negative customer survey feedback
• Responsible for case time and fulfilling the Anton Paar targets in cooperation with the RSM
• Defines and implements improvement activities to increase customer satisfaction
• Defines and implements an annual marketing plan for increasing service coverage
• Bachelor/Master degree required in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, physics or related field
• 3 years of management experience
• 3 years of experience working in a technical services environment • Good English skills (written + spoken)
• Advanced knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering science and technology
• Skill in using electronic schematics, electronic testing equipment and repair tools in order to assist and support service engineers
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Attends mandatory in-house technical training courses each year to stay current on new developments in the field.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Taiwan Co. Ltd. offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company. We offer competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>