Anton Paar Colombia S.A.S. | Bogotá D.C., Colombia
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a vacancy for a role of Senior Accountant in Bogotá. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a comprehensive finance support to Anton Paar Colombia.
- Management of the accounting area.
- Communication interface to the HQ in Graz, Austria.
- Supervision, coordination and management of the accounting processes.
- Monitoring of the financial operations, the cash flow situation, A/R collection and communication about intercompany settlement.
- Processing accounting, daily accounting entries/posting for Colombia, taxes and tax reports, including year-end closing in cooperation with external auditor and head office in Graz.
- Managing the payrolls in cooperation with external service provider.
- Preparation of reports and analyses, coordination of annual costs and budget planning.
- Identifying and maintaining necessary insurances for personnel, buildings, etc.
- Experience in Accounting and Finance.
- Experience in working in an international industrial company.
- Fluent English.
- Analytical, accurate and result-oriented work approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cross-cultural competence.
- High IT-affinity, ideally (first) SAP-experience (modules MM, SD, FI) and good command of MS Office system is a plus.
- Very good project and process management skills.
- Hands on and no-nonsense mentality to set up and further develop a small team in an international environment.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>