Sales Specialist – BU Characterisation Capetown
Anton Paar Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd. | Cape Town
Tech Savvy Sales Specialist required in Capetown for an industry leader and innovative organization. Anton Paar develops and produces state-of-the-art laboratory and process instrumentation for research and industry. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2 and in the field of Rheology.
Job Responsibilities will be:
- Direct sales of Anton Paar equipment and services to customer.
- Effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new revenue through
- prospecting, lead or funnel follow-up and effective territory management in a broad base of
- industries and applications using company structured KPI’s.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give customer support, sales presentations, perform
- instrumentation demonstrations and as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment.
- Administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory
- reporting on a regular basis.
- Application support.
- Support Product Manager or Business Unit Manager with market development.
- Management of key accounts.
- Frequent travel will be required.
The candidate should provide:
- Degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or another technical discipline is required.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in technical sales of analytical instruments.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a small team.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Southern Africa offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing Company. We offer highly competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>