Sales Manager for Material Characterization (f/m/x)
Anton Paar Vietnam | Ho Chi Minh City
Anton Paar will establish a new wholly-owned subsidiary in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam starting on January 2024. Therefore, we are looking for someone to join our sales team as Sales Manager for Material Characterization.
As Sales Manager, you are responsible for leading a team of sales engineers located throughout the country.
- Achieve the sales and profitability targets of the responsible product portfolio and develops and implements sales plans to reach these goals.
- Lead, motivate and develop the sales team in achieving the corporate growth objectives
- Responsible for managing the product portfolio, including the coordination of the new product launches, training sales engineers, providing local market input to product development and the creation of marketing plans.
- Develop and execute communication plans for the responsible product lines.
- Oversee the sales processes by ensuring an effective sales pipeline.
- Support the sales representatives by attending meetings and customer visits.
- Educated to degree level in chemistry, physics, engineering or a related science discipline.
- In depth understanding of laboratory and process technology with a successful track record of selling into a wide range of industries including food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and petroleum as well as universities and research facilities.
- Materials characterization sales experience would be an advantage.
- At least 3 years sales management experience.
- Able to manage and network effectively with key accounts and special interest groups in key industries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong negotiating skills and the ability to interact effectively with customers at all levels of an organization.
- Self-starting, resilient under pressure and able to work on his/her own initiative.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong IT literacy including use of MS Office software and CRM systems is essential. Knowledge of instrument software and networking would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Valid driving license.
- Willingness to travel.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Vietnam offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company. We offer competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>