Sales Engineer, Materials Characterisation-Ireland Ltd
Anton Paar Ireland Ltd. | Dublin, South Ireland
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a new vacancy for a Sales Engineer responsible for its extensive range of materials characterisation instruments. Ideally located in Dublin, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for the support of current customers and new business development within the territory. The successful candidate will join a motivated, international team.
- Management of existing customers and generation of new accounts through prospecting, lead generation and follow up.
- Effective territory management with direct responsibility for sales projects and negotiations.
- Support the development of customer applications.
- Participation at conferences and exhibitions.
- Support the development of marketing communications with customers.
- Visiting customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment
- Suitable candidates should hold a degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, physics, life science or related discipline.
- At least three years’ experience of successfully selling analytical instruments. Materials characterisation sales experience would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with laboratory managers, professors, PhD level scientists and technicians.
- Availability to travel throughout the territory and occasionally overseas for training and business meetings.
We offer you:
- Annual leave of 25 days plus Bank Holidays – increasing to 27 days after 1-year service.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Life assurance equivalent to three times your annual salary.
- Flexible working options.
- Company car.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential..
- Great environment and a working culture which encourages inclusion and diversity.
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>