Anton Paar TriTec SA | Suisse Romande, Corcelles
Each of our measuring devices incorporates a lot of mechanical engineering know how. We are looking for a new colleague for our mechanical engineering R&D department. She / he should strengthen the conceptional work of our mechanical design process and should not be afraid of forces and displacements in the micro and nano range.
· Development of innovative mechanical solutions for high precision measuring instruments starting from the idea until the final serial product.
· Design of the mechanical architecture, detailing of the concept, prototyping and verification of the full instrument.
· Perform engineering calculations to support design work
· Ensure detailed documentation to track development and design process
· Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using dedicated software
· Work within an interdisciplinary R&D team
· Degree in mechanical engineering / design
· Ability to design efficient mechanical concepts and architectures
· Experience in the development and simulation of mechanical systems
· Passion for mechanical systems and precise measuring instruments
· Hands- on attitude
· 3D CAD conception tools expertise (Creo favored)
· Good knowledge in production strategies and material science
· Fluent in French and/or English
We offer you:
As a Mechanical engineer you will join a company focused on nanomechanical testing and you will have the opportunity to work in the growing field of mechanical surface characterization at the nano- and micro-scale. The Anton Paar TriTec SA company is located in Corcelles (NE), in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
Are you interested? Then send your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to us via jobup our via our website.
Anton Paar TriTec SA │ Vernets 6 │ CH-2035 Corcelles │ Switzerland
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>