Field Service Engineer – based in North of Stockholm/Sweden
Anton Paar Nordic AB | Sweden
Anton Paar Nordic AB, subsidiary of Anton Paar GmbH, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has an immediate opportunity available for a Service Engineer based in North of Stockholm. We offer an exciting and developing job in an international company with high quality products.
- Providing overall technical support to our customers in the Nordic countries
- Inhouse maintenance, calibration and repairs of our customer’s instruments
- Performing maintenance, calibration and repair of our lab- and process instruments onsite at our customer’s premises
- Providing telephone support to our customers
- Giving customer training on proper use and maintenance of Anton Paar instruments
- Collaborating with other business areas for the achievement of the company’s objectives
- Using and maintaining our CRM system (SAP) to provide information and reporting
- Supporting the sales of service contracts
You will work in the field from a home-based office and be closely connected to our office in Malmö where the central support functions are located. Expect around 50-70 hotel nights per year. Our main customers include the food, breweries, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as universities. Read more about the company and our products on our website www.anton-paar.com
- Background in Engineering, Mechanics and/or Electronics or other relevant experience
- Skills in the use of measuring instruments and hand tools
- Experience with IT and networks
- Problem solver with creative ability
- Proven experience in customer service
- Strong customer orientation
- Proactive, responsible and organized behavior
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Willingness to mainly travel to our customers in Sweden and occasionally to other Nordic countries upon request
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Valid working permit and Driver’s License (B)
We offer you:
- Attractive base salary and a bonus program
- A competitive package of benefits
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company
- Company car
- Supportive and helpful colleagues
Do you have the experience we need? Are you interested in this position? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply and submit your application and CV in English.
The selection is ongoing but we want your application no later than January 15th 2024.
For inquiries about the role please contact our Service Manager Niclas Nilsson + 46 739 654505 or niclas.nilsson[at]anton-paar.com.
Managing Director Stéphane Lindeskog +46 720 687606 or stephane.lindeskog[at]anton-paar.com.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>