Field Service Engineer, North West UK
Anton Paar Ltd. | North West UK
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a on new vacancies for experienced Field Service Engineers with a desire to widen their expertise. The successful candidates will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of highly sophisticated instruments across a wide range of UK customers. This opportunity is ideal for experienced engineers seeking to join a growing company committed to providing customers with the best possible solutions.
The successful candidates will deliver best in class service to customers across several of the key product groups in Anton Paar’s expanding portfolio. Their primary responsibilities include:
- Planning and delivering preventative maintenance and calibration predominantly in the North West UK.
- Supporting customer enquiries and delivering repair services and remote support.
- Ensuring Anton Paar service standards are upheld and KPIs are met.
- Maintaining accurate service records and details in CRM.
- Supporting Sales colleagues during instrument installation where required.
- Providing leads to Sales where opportunities are identified.
- ONC/HNC in Electronics & Electrical Engineering or equivalent minimum.
- Relevant service experience working at customer sites and undertaking field maintenance, repairs and installations on complex analytical instrumentation.
- Excellent electromechanical aptitude with proven troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to interpret scientific / analytical data and act accordingly to resolve customer queries.
- Experience with compressed gasses, vacuums and potentially hazardous materials.
- Familiar with the use of a variety of electronic test equipment.
- Strong communication, written/verbal and technical reporting skills.
- Good organisational & planning skills.
- IT literate, experience of CRM systems and SAP ideally. Good knowledge of MS-Office applications.
- Clean and full driving licence.
We offer you:
- Competitive Salary plus attractive commissions/ bonus
- Annual leave of 25 days plus Bank Holidays – increasing to 28 days after 1-year service
- Private Health Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance equivalent to three times your annual salary.
- Flexible working options.
- Company car
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Social events
- Great environment and a working culture which encourages inclusion and diversity
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>