Expat as Technical Sales Representative Mechanical Surface Characterization (f/m/x)
Anton Paar TriTec SA | Corcelles, USA
As Technical Sales Representative, you are responsible for sales of Anton Paar's line of Mechanical Surface Characterization Instruments. The portfolio includes Nano-Indentation, Scratch testing, and Tribology. After one-year training at Anton Paar TriTec (Switzerland) you will move to the US to work out of any of our regional offices. Current locations are Los Angeles, CA, Houston, TX, Chicago Illinois and Richmond, VA.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities and developing proposals, and closing business.
- Willingness to work and live long-term in the USA
- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment sales, analytical instruments preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a natural sciences or engineering,
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
We offer you:
- An extensive training at Anton Paar TriTec (Switzerland) during the first year
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A team-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive collaboration among colleagues Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal development
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>