Regional Application & Product Specialist Business Unit Measurement - Region Asia Pacific in Malaysia
Anton Paar GmbH | APAC
The regional application & product specialist applies scientific knowledge to provide in-depth training and assistance on the proper use of analytical instruments to Anton Paar’s sales people and customers in the Asia Pacific Region.
He/She represents the company as technical expert with respect to the assigned product lines in the field of Viscosity, Process Instrumentation, Raman Spectroscopy, Analytical Synthesis & Chemistry, Volatility and Consistency, and other Product Lines.
- Conduct application measurements /sample testing and offer application support to Anton Paar’s subsidiaries and their customers in Asia Pacific
- Plan and execute (virtual) customer demonstrations and customer trainings for the assigned product lines in the Asia Pacific Technical Centre
- Plan, Conduct and Monitor Sales & Application trainings for Sales & Application people in Asia Pacific for the designated product lines.
- Work closely with product specialists, service, marketing and sales team to develop needed application reports and training material
- Responsible for managing the overall operations and development of the Regional Testing and Training laboratory in the Asia Pacific Technical Centre, especially for the assigned product lines
- Maintain and supervise the demo database for Asia Pacific Technical Centre Inventory and the demo stock (entering of instruments into the database, creation of loans, shipments, checking, scrapping)
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed effectively
- Maintain current on all technical developments within the assigned product lines and common applications and deliver needed updates to those who need supplemental training
- Take part as expert at seminars and exhibitions in APAC
- Support subsidiaries in APAC in conducting installations on customer site and providing the necessary customer training for complex installations.
- Develop technical materials, provide feedback on existing training materials
- Support the whole sales process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in Chemistry, Physics or related discipline
- Several years of experience in working with analytical instruments
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Chinese is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with different parties
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel at least 15% of working time
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>