Sales Specialist - Characterization (Johannesburg)
Anton Paar Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd. | Midrand, Johannesburg
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for the sustainable growth of Sales of the Anton Paar Brabender Product Portfolio in Gauteng and surrounding areas.
- Direct sales of Anton Paar equipment and services to customer.
- Effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead or funnel follow-up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications using company structured KPI’s.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give customer support, sales presentations, perform instrumentation demonstrations and as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment.
- Administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis.
- Application support.
- Support Product Manager or Business Unit Manager with market development.
- Management of key accounts.
- Frequent travel will be required.
- Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Food Science or another technical discipline is required.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in technical sales of analytical instruments.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a small team.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination due to travel requirements to Anton Paar HQ in Graz.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Southern Africa offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing Company. We offer highly a competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>