Accounting and Administration Manager (f/m/x)
Anton Paar Netherlands B.V. | Breda
We have established a dedicated entity for The Netherlands and we are up and running with our team since January 2023. We have new offices and a modern presentation lab at the city of Breda. We are growing fast and therefore we are looking to strengthen our team.
You will be part of the local leadership team and will take on the challenge of further developing the finance and admin team that was recently established, in close cooperation with the Managing Director and the HQs in Graz (Austria).
- Management of the business area Administration (Finance, Logistics, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Order Processing, HR, IT)
- Supervision, coordination and management of the admin team
- Communication interface to the HQ in Graz, Austria
- Establishment, implementation and further development of business processes and systems in coordination with the General Manager and the HQ
- Monitoring and reporting of financial operations, the cash flow situation, A/R collection and communication about intercompany settlement
- Processing accounting, daily accounting entries/posting for the Netherlands, taxes and tax reports, including year-end closing in cooperation with external auditor and head office in Graz
- Managing the personnel administration in cooperation with our external service provider
- Supporting the managing director in the preparation of reports and analyses, coordination of annual costs and budget planning
- Handling of legal matters in cooperation with our legal department and external partners
- Identifying and maintaining necessary insurances for personnel, buildings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or comparable field of studies)
- Experience in Accounting, Finance and Administration
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good command of MS Office systems and ERP / admin systems. SAP experience is a plus
- Hands on and no-nonsense mentality to develop a small team in an international environment
- Cross-cultural competence
We offer you:
This is a challenging and unique role to be part of the local leadership team to operate and develop the newly established company.
You can build on experience within the company. Anton Paar is a successful company that is already active through branches in more than 30 countries. We offer a salary package in line with the position and experience, a collegial and innovative working environment and an excellent pension plan.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>