Anton Paar Spain S.L. | Madrid
Anton Paar Spain is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Austrian company Anton Paar GmbH. Anton Paar develops and produces state-of-the-art laboratory and process instrumentation for research and industry. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2 and in the field of Rheology.
The accountant is the main link in financial matters between external stakeholders, the headquarters in Austria and management and is responsible for all accounting tasks of the subsidiary.
- Daily accounting entries/posting for Spain
- Bank payment transactions
- Managing of Accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Handling petty cash and travel expenses and posting into related accounts and correct cost centre
- Interface to external payroll
- Fixed asset creation and depreciation posting
- Assisting with the monthly closing
- Assisting audit works, and tax return
- Liaising with bank, auditor, tax agent, and legal representatives
- Handling petty cash and travel expenses.
- Preparations for the annual financial statement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in accounting in Spain is required for this position.
- Profound knowledge of Spanish tax system is mandatory
- Preferably experience with SAP/R3.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities as well as excellent PC skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a small team.
- Willingness to learn.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Spain offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company. We offer competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>