Anton Paar GmbH | APAC, Philippines
Anton Paar will establish a new wholly-owned subsidiary in the Philippines starting on January 2023. Therefore, we are looking for someone to join our administration team as Accountant.
You will be the main link between external stakeholders and management and responsible for all accounting tasks of the subsidiary.
- Daily accounting entries/posting for Philippines
- Bank payment transactions
- Managing of Accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Handling petty cash and travel expenses and posting into related accounts and correct cost center
- Interface to external payroll
- Fixed asset creation and depreciation posting
- Assisting with the monthly closing
- Assisting audit works, and tax return
- Liaising with bank, auditor, tax agent, and legal representatives
- Preparations for the annual financial statement.
- Managing the payrolls and supporting the management with HR tasks
- Anticipates administrative department staffing levels as business demands dictate. Interviews, hires and develops staff, assigns and schedules work, and appraises performance.
- Reviews and recommend staff salaries.
- Identifying and maintaining necessary insurances for personnel, buildings, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in accounting in the Philippines is required for this position.
- Preferably experience with SAP/R3.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities as well as excellent PC skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a small team.
- Willingness to learn.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Philippines offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company. We offer competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>