Short Course on Instrumented Indentation Techniques_Part II
The Part II of the Short course on Instrumented Indentation Technique will focus on enhancement of experimental and analytical skill of the users. You will learn how to set up an experiment and how to extract the mechanical properties of data from the obtained raw data. We will be covering the following topics :
- Identify potential measurement artefacts and adapt test parameters accordingly.
- Understand measurement uncertainties and how to minimize them.
- Appreciate the variation of surface mechanical properties as a function of depth or spatial distribution and understand how to focus on specific layers, phases or inclusions in a heterogeneous material.
- Be able to interpret relevant applications and case studies, such as: common coating-substrate combinations, multiphase materials, composites, surface-modified layers, and Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) devices.
- Recognize currently applicable industrial standards and be able to adapt such test methodologies to own specific application.
Vortragende: Dr. Chintan Bhatt
Dr. Chintan M. Bhatt obtained his Ph.D. degree in Instrumentation and Applied Physics from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, having more than 10 years of experience leading global projects in the field of measurement and instrumentation technology for characterisation of material. He has co-authored 14 research papers in International Journals and Conferences. He has a vast experience in conducting workshops and user trainings, providing extensive knowledge about nano-surface property characterisation. Dr. Bhatt is currently working as the National Product Line manager for material characterisation (Surface property characterisation group) at Anton Paar India.
Jetzt freien Zugang erhalten!
Füllen Sie das folgende Formular aus, um freien Zugriff auf Tools und Inhalt mit beschränktem Zugang zu erhalten.