South Service Manager- Guangzhou
安东帕（上海）商贸有限公司Ltd. | 广州
Anton Paar develops, produces and distributes highly accurate laboratory instruments and process measuring systems, and provides custom-tailored automation and robotic solutions. We are now looking for an experienced candidate who can run the position of Service Manager base at Guangzhou.
- Ensures Anton Paar’s service guidelines and philosophy within region in accordance with the GM.
- Defines the annual service budget and necessary resources to fulfil budget in agreement with the GM.
- Defines and implements the local service strategy, respecting the Anton Paar global service strategy.
- Manages a team of Service Engineers. Interviews, makes hiring and firing recommendations, develops staff, assigns and schedules work, and appraises performance.
- Recommends Service Engineer salaries.
- Ensures that Service Engineers are properly trained and their skills are continually being advanced. Conducts staff training as appropriate.
- Ensures that the right service equipment is supplied to the Service Engineer acc. to the Anton Paar guidelines.
- Carries out an annual service visit with each of the Service Engineers.
- Organizes and/or attends periodic local/regional meetings to share best practices/training etc.
- Defines and implements required service organization to ensure national coverage of all product lines.
- Maintains adherence to service department policies and procedures in accordance with corporate and industry safety and quality standards, and ISO17025 requirements.
- Management of maintenance contract-selling to customers and conducting service-sales.
- Creates and maintains service reports and reporting to GM.
- Ensures that Field Service Engineers fulfill Anton Paar guidelines of data quality in CRM (e.g. I-Bases).
- Interfaces with cross functional work teams such as applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales.
- Reports product failure trends and/or product weakness to the appropriate product groups.
- Responsible for oversight in the identification and routine calibration of test equipment (required for ISO/IEC 17025 calibrations).
- Final responsibility for Service Engineer’s stocks and stock inventory and managing of the remaining Field Service Engineer’s stocks.
- Responsible for increasing service-customer satisfaction, especially in case of negative customer survey feedback.
- Responsible for case time and fulfilling the Anton Paar targets in cooperation with the GM.
- Defines and implements improvement activities to increase customer satisfaction in agreement with GM.
- Defines and implements an annual marketing plan for increasing service coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree required in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, physics or related field
- 3 years of management experience
- 3 years of experience working in a technical services environment
- Excellent English
- Advanced knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering science and technology
- Skill in using electronic schematics, electronic testing equipment and repair tools in order to assist and support service engineers
- Analytical problem solving skills