Sales Manager Consumer Technologies (m/f)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
Anton Paar is building up the new business area "Consumer Technologies". Being responsible for sales you will push forward and contribute essentially to the success of this dynamic activity.
- Identify and develop target B2C market segments for our measurement solutions
- Manage and extend the global distribution partner network including budget responsibility
- Develop and support the implementation of the focused B2C marketing concept
- Provide market insights and product requirements for continuous improvement processes
- Taking on a leading role in shaping this new business area
- Completed education in a business related field (eg. sales or marketing)
- Several years of experience in sales or practice in related industries of Advantage
- Experience in the beverage or fruit processing industry of advantage
- Fluent both in German and English, other language skills of Advantage
- Solid technical background (eg. HTL)
- Willingness to travel
- Strong ability to build sustainable relationships, ability to communicate efficiently on all levels
- Corporate mindset as well as self-organised attitude to work
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings, e.g. based on our education programm "Anton Paar BildungsPLUS"
- A voluntary social package including e.g. our company's own restaurant "Sudhaus" offering breakfast and lunch to special employee prices, healthy snacks delivered to your work place ("Gesunde Jause"), our sports and leisure time activity programme "Anton Paar in Motion" as well as a gym, a company crèche and kindergarten at the premises, subsidised use of public transport etc.
The monthly gross salary according to the corresponding collective agreement is EUR 3.024,96. Your actual salary will of course differ according to your experience and qualification.