Application Engineer (m/f)
Anton Paar TriTec SA | Suisse Romande
Anton Paar TriTec SA develops, manufactures and commercializes high quality instruments for measuring surface mechanical properties in both research and industrial fields.
For our department of Product Competence we are currently looking for an
- Provides high technical support for the sales and services departments: expertise provided on specific applications and on the use of instrumentation (parameters to be used, methods of testing, methods of analysis)
- Provides customers with technical assistance on the proper use of proprietary hardware and software
- Provides high quality laboratory testing for potential customers by performing the measurements and providing a final report of testing
- Utilizes advanced scientific knowledge and principles to educate sales people and customers on the proper use of advanced instrumentation
- Participates in the writing of application notes which can be of specific interest for sales: new methods of testing and/or analysis, new possible applications of instrumentation
- Suitable candidates should hold an engineering degree (or equivalent) in materials science or a similar discipline.
- Knowledge in mechanical testing, nanoindentation, AFM or/and tribology is an advantage
- Language required: English (French or German is an advantage)
The application engineer will join a company focused on nanomechanical testing. The person will have the opportunity to work in the growing field of mechanical surface characterization at the nano- and micro-scale.
Thank you for sending us your CV + cover letter by email
- Gestione prodotti