Are you ready for in-depth insights on selected measurement methods for surface analysis in the biomedical field? Watch the webinar recording!
The webinar is about selected applications and challenges at hand. We present – in theory and in practice – analytical techniques and required instruments that help you get the desired results. In the course of this webinar, the focus is on these application examples:
- Structural and morphological properties of polymer thin films for controlled drug release
- Why and how to use atomic force microscopy (AFM) and grazing-incidence small-angle X-ray scattering (GISAXS) for combined structural characterization
- Alternating charge of polyelectrolyte multilayers and protein-biomaterial interactions
- Why and how to use surface zeta potential to perform surface charge analysis on titanium implants
- Mechanical testing of tissue, coatings, and implants
- Why and how to use nanointendation testing to analyze the stiffness of cartilage
- Why and how to use nano scratch testing to analyze the adhesion of hard coatings on stents or prostheses
- Why and how to use nano tribology to analyze the friction of contact lenses
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.