Measuring AdBlue/DEF using Refractometry
Join Anton Paar as we will be discussing the advantages of implementing DEF in diesel fuel, covering the importance of determining urea concentration, and the advantages of using an Anton Paar refractometer to measure refractive index in accordance with standard ISO and ASTM procedures.
2018-03-21, 10:00 - 10:30
Trainer: Dr. Frank Gottsleben
Frank Gottsleben completed his doctor’s degree in Chemistry at Leibniz University in Hanover, Germany. Since 1992 he has been the sugar expert at Anton Paar OptoTec. He is the global product manager for the Betalyser sugar beet analyzer.
- ICUMSA associate referee for:
- GS1 Raw Sugar
- GS2 White Sugar
- GS6 Beet
- S4 Physical Methods
- S3 Colour, Turbidity and Reflectance Measurements
- VDZ (German Association of Sugar Technologists)
- ESST (European Society of Sugar Technologists)
- ISSCT (International Society of Sugar Cane Technologists)
- AOAC (Association of Analytical Communities)
Contact person and registration:
Tel.: +1 - 804 - 550 - 1051
Registration deadline is already over.