Jobs & Career at Anton Paar
Find the latest Anton Paar job openings here!
Outstanding employees shape our company. We build on longevity and a healthy work-life balance as essential components of our working environment. Independence and autonomy are just as important to us as teamwork, precision and dedication. If you are looking for an interesting challenge in an international scope, we look forward to your job application.
Technical Sales Representative, Sales Unit Measurement , Montreal
Anton Paar Canada Inc. | Montreal
Anton Paar is a world leader in the fields of density, concentration measurement, rheometry, material characterization and the determination of dissolved CO2. We develop and manufacture analytical instruments that enable our clients to understand their materials. Reliable data delivered by our measurement instruments enables scientists, researchers, and engineers to proceed with confidence in their research & product development, manage and control manufacturing quality and optimize the output.
- The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar Scientific Instruments summarized under Sales Unit Measurement.
- Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts as well as the generation of new accounts through active prospecting, lead follow up and direct sales of laboratory instrumentation used in a wide range of industries.
- The Technical Sales Representative visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations, installations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D. level scientists and QC technicians.
- Must possess a B.S. degree in mechanical-, chemical- engineering, physics or a similar technical field and at least 3 years’ experience preferably in technical sales of scientific instrumentation.
- The ability to work independently from home office and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success.
- Frequent overnight travel is required.
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Exceptional customer service skills in English and French are crucial.
We offer you:
Anton Paar offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company and service organization.A competitive salary including performance bonus, an attractive benefits package and the job stability of a privately owned, long term thinking, global enterprise. Excellent corporate culture and values. A greatly motivated, dynamic and high energy team of colleagues. Opportunity for professional growth on the national or international level within the Anton Paar organization.
If this sounds great to you and you think you would fit in, please submit us your application. We want to hear from you!