Technical Sales Representative, Microwave and Raman technologies
Anton Paar Canada Inc. | Alberta, British Columbia
Anton Paar Canada, one of the world leaders in Scientific Instrumentation and services, has an immediate opportunity available for a Technical Sales Representative for its Materials Characterization instruments.
This position will be based out of Alberta or British Columbia
- The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar Microwave and Raman instruments.
- Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new accounts through lead follow up, prospecting and direct sales of Microwave and Raman instruments used in a wide range of industries.
- The Technical Sales Representative also visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, performs instrument demonstrations and trains customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well with senior level decision makers, technical experts and plant floor operators.
- The ability to work independently from home office and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success.
- Frequent overnight travel is required.
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology.
- Exceptional customer service skills in English
- The preferred candidate will possess a B.S. degree or higher in mechanical chemistry, engineering, physics or similar technical field and at least 3 years’ experience preferably in technical sales of analytical instrumentation.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Canada offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>