Service Representative, Ontario
Anton Paar Canada Inc. | Toronto
Anton Paar is a world leader in the fields of density and concentration measurement, rheometry, material characterization and the determination of dissolved CO2.We develop and manufacture analytical instruments that enable our clients to understand their materials.Reliable data delivered by our measurement instruments enables scientists, researchers, and engineers to proceed with confidence in their research & product development, manage and control manufacturing quality and optimize the output.
This postion will be based out of Ontario. In your new role, you will be responsible for the service of Anton Paar Canada's customer base active in multiple industries. Your primary responsibilities will include
- Investigates, interprets and diagnoses scientific instrumentation.
- Conducts technical repairs, calibrations and maintenance of instruments.
- Provide technical support to customers via telephone and/or email.
- Maintains proper and correct records of parts and supplies used and related business expenses
In this position, you will closely cooperate with Anton Paar’s sales and service organization in Canada as well as with our manufacturing facilities in Europe and the US.
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology.
- Skill in using electronic schematics, electronic testing equipment and repair tools.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication in English and good interpersonal skills.
- Occasional overnight travel required for initial and ongoing training.
- Valid passport required.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, physics or related field is preferred
- CEGEP diploma in a technical field with relevant experience will also be considered
- Some experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex analytical instruments is preferred
We offer you:
- A unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company and service organization.
- A competitive salary including performance bonus, an attractive benefits package and the job stability of a privately owned, long term thinking, global enterprise.
- Excellent corporate culture and values
- A greatly motivated, dynamic and high energy team of colleagues
- Opportunity for professional growth on the national or international level within the Anton Paar organization
If this sounds great to you and you think you would fit in, please submit us your application. We want to hear from you!
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>