Service Administrator and Customer Care Coordinator
Anton Paar Canada Inc. | Montreal
Anton Paar is a world leader in the fields of density and concentration measurement, rheometry, material characterization and the determination of dissolved CO2.We develop and manufacture analytical instruments that enable our clients to understand their materials.Reliable data delivered by our measurement instruments enables scientists, researchers, and engineers to proceed with confidence in their research & product development, manage and control manufacturing quality and optimize the output.
- You are responsible for distributing On-Site and In House service work to ensure that department operations proceed in an efficient manner.
- You foster prompt quality service and consistently high levels of customer satisfaction through assuring Corporate Service Standards are met and the internally defined service process is followed at all times.
- You use all aspects of the SAP/CRM service module, to include preparing service price quotes, orders, delivery notes, and invoices.
Customer Care Coordinator
- The customer care coordinator is also responsible to manage customer escalations to ensure an optimal customer experience and minimize downtime
- Understands and uses all aspects of the SAP/CRM service module
- Supports all incoming customer requests to dispatch and ensure a quick follow up from the Anton Paar team
- Reports periodic updates of ongoing cases to management to help drive cases to a solution
- Proposes improvement points to improve Customer Experience
- CEGEP diploma in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in a technical services environment.
- Excellent time management, prioritizing and organizational skills are essential.
- Strong verbal/written communication in English and French.
- Possess a valid work permit in Canada (if applicable)
- Ability to travel internationally if requested.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use tact and diplomacy to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Canada offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company and service organization. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>