Anton Paar Canada Inc. | Montreal
Anton Paar is a world leader in the fields of density, concentration measurement, rheometry, material characterization and the determination of dissolved CO2. We develop and manufacture analytical instruments that enable our clients to understand their materials. Reliable data delivered by our measurement instruments enables scientists, researchers, and engineers to proceed with confidence in their research & product development, manage and control manufacturing quality and optimize the output.
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager
- Provides customers with technical assistance on the proper use of proprietary hardware and software for the following product lines: Rheology, Particle Characterization, Surface Area & Pore Size Instruments
- Performs installations for new instruments at customer sites
- Conducts market and competitive analysis from relevant sources such as marketing reports and research, publications, conferences, trade shows, and product demonstrations
- Conducts product testing, and completes a professional report thereof
- Assists in developing sales aids and promotional materials, such as application notes and reports
- Researches, writes, and presents technical articles, papers and posters
- Maintains the highest level of knowledge of company products and services and the underlying scientific and technical principles
- Frequently conducts live webinars on software and new product development to current customer base
- Represents company at trade shows and expositions
- Up to 10% travel may be required (training, seminars, workshops, installations, customer support)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, chemistry, physics or related field.
- Master's degree or PhD in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, chemistry, physics or related field is preferred.
- Industrial laboratory experience and/or experience working in the analytical instrumentation industry preferred.
- Analytical problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Business fluent in French and English
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to complete projects satisfactorily, on time, and with little supervision
- Advanced knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering science and technology
- Frequent overnight travel is required
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and passport
We offer you:
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>