Field Service Representative - Montreal
Anton Paar Canada Inc. | Montreal
The Field Service Representative provides on-site service including preventative maintenance, calibration, repair, installation, and training across multiple product lines.
- This position will be based in the Montreal area, but may also conduct supplemental travel into other territories.
- Duties include the preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of instruments in the assigned region.
- Managing inventory and reporting for accuracy.
- Must be able to complete administrative tasks associated with field service.
- This position requires up to 75% overnight travel within Canada and occasional international travel.
- Any other duties depending on current business needs.
- The preferred candidate will possess a B.S. degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or another technical discipline
- At least 2 years' experience in the calibration, troubleshooting and repair of complex electronic instruments.
- Good communication skills in English and in french. Strong customer service skills are a must for this position.
- Direct experience in the analytical instruments field is a plus.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual that is capable of completing assigned tasks with little to no supervision.
- The ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment and tools for repairs is required.
- A valid driver's license and passport are required.
- The ability to lift up to 25kg regularly or occasionally up to 40kg
- The ability to drive/fly safely for up to 8hrs consecutively
- The ability to carry luggage and/or tools safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces
- The ability to completely extend the arms with a charge of up to 3kg
- The ability to wear necessary personal protective gear correctly for extended periods of time
- The ability to kneel and crawl in confined spaces
We offer you:
Anton Paar offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company and service organization. A competitive salary including performance bonus, an attractive benefits package and the job stability of a privately owned, long term thinking, global enterprise. Excellent corporate culture and values. A greatly motivated, dynamic and high energy team of colleagues. Opportunity for professional growth on the national or international level within the Anton Paar organization.
If this sounds great to you and you think you would fit in, please submit us your application. We want to hear from you!
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>