Technical Sales Representative, Business Unit Measurement, Toronto
Anton Paar Canada Inc. | Toronto
Anton Paar Canada, one of the world leaders in Scientific Instrumentation and services, has an immediate opportunity available for a Technical Sales Representative for its Measurement team.
The candidate would be a member of the sales organization and will have a direct impact on the team’s revenue growth targets. Daily primary duties include lead generation, sales support and management of our CRM database.
- The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar Scientific Instruments classified under Business Unit Measurement.
- Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts as well as the generation of new accounts through active prospecting, lead follow up and direct sales of laboratory instrumentation used in a wide range of industries.
- The Technical Sales Representative visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations, installations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D. level scientists and QC technicians.
- Must possess a B.S. degree in mechanical-, chemical- engineering, physics or a similar technical field and at least 3 years’ experience preferably in technical sales of scientific instrumentation.
- The ability to work independently from home office and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success.
- Frequent overnight travel is required.
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
We offer you:
Anton Paar offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company and service organization.A competitive salary including performance bonus, an attractive benefits package and the job stability of a privately owned, long term thinking, global enterprise. Excellent corporate culture and values. A greatly motivated, dynamic and high energy team of colleagues. Opportunity for professional growth on the national or international level within the Anton Paar organization.
If this sounds great to you and you think you would fit in, please submit us your application. We want to hear from you!
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>