Inside Sales Specialist
Anton Paar Canada Inc. | Montreal
Anton Paar Canada, one of the world leaders in Scientific Instrumentation products and services, has an immediate opportunity available for a Contract Sales Specialist.
The candidate would be a member of the service organization and will have a direct impact on the team’s revenue growth targets. Daily primary duties include increasing sales of service contracts with existing and new customers in Canada.
- Sale and promotion of service contract products to existing and new customers either by phone or email.
- Negotiates with a diverse pool of customers to win business and achieve sales objectives.
- Understands and uses all aspects of the SAP/CRM service module to effectively complete the downstream processing of received orders.
- Responsible for generating new means to achieve Sales Targets.
- Performs any other relevant duties required as requested by his/her manager.
- Occasional overnight travel for company meetings or trainings.
- CEGEP diploma in Business Administration or related field required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
- 2 years of inside sales experience
- 2 years of experience working in a technical services environment
- Excellent time management, prioritizing and organizational skills are essential
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid work permit in Canada (if applicable)
- Ability to travel internationally if requested
We offer you:
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>