Anton Paar Canada Inc. | Montreal
Anton Paar Canada, one of the world leaders in Scientific Instrumentation and services, has an immediate opportunity available for an accounting Specialist.
Daily primary duties include, account receivables, account payables, expense reports, payroll and data entry.
- The compliance of financial records with all relevant regulations at all times
- Daily reconciliation of the bank accounts
- Daily reconciliation of customer payments
- Maintains Accounts Receivable, Dunning / calling / emailing customer for overdues
- Maintains Accounts Payable (taxes, payroll, expense reports and vendors)
- Cash Flow Management including Cash Flow Projections
- Vendor account management
- GST/HST filing and remitting
- Corporate tax payment to the respective government
- Sunlife RRSP/DPSP contribution payment
- Adjusting necessary entries in GLs
- Technical Degree in accounting, commerce, business administration, or similar field. Bachelors degree preferred
- Three years or more of professional experience are preferred.
- Very strong practical accounting know how.
- At least 2 years experience with SAP (or similar) software.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills in English and French.
We offer you:
Anton Paar offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company and service organization.A competitive salary including performance bonus, an attractive benefits package and the job stability of a privately owned, long term thinking, global enterprise. Excellent corporate culture and values. A greatly motivated, dynamic and high energy team of colleagues. Opportunity for professional growth on the national or international level within the Anton Paar organization.
If this sounds great to you and you think you would fit in, please submit us your application. We want to hear from you!
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>