Welcome to New Viscometry 3 – ASTM D2140 and beyond
Knowing the carbon-type composition is important to choose the right oil for your transformer. However, ASTM D2140 is also used for other samples, such as pharmaceutical raw materials (white oils). Learn how to quickly determine carbon-type composition in full compliance with ASTM D2140.
You will get insights into:
- The importance of carbon-type composition for insulating oils
- How to determine carbon-type composition according to ASTM D2140
- How to set up and perform a measurement of insulating oil samples using the modular combination of SVM + Abbemat
- QC managers, laboratory managers, production managers, laboratory technicians
- Managers and scientists from R&D laboratories
- Power generation, transmission and distribution companies
- Manufacturers of insulating oils or other samples requiring testing of carbon-type composition
2020-03-31, 09:00 - 09:45
Formateur: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. He joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Personne à contacter et inscription:
Dr. Nikolaus Turrini
Tél.: +43 316 257 3785
Obtenez un accès gratuit maintenant !
Remplissez simplement le formulaire ci-dessous pour recevoir un accès gratuit aux outils et au contenu restreint.