National Sales Manager - Measurement Products
Anton Paar Ltd. | UK wide
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a vacancy for a Sales Manager responsible for sales of our Lab Density, Process, Optical, Viscometry and petroleum testing products. Reporting to the Managing Director the Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of sales engineers located throughout the UK region and also supporting our business in Ireland.
- The sales manager is responsible for achieving the sales and profitability targets of the responsible product portfolio and develops and implements sales plans to achieve these goals.
- The ability to lead, motivate and develop the team in achieving corporate growth objectives is a key requirement of the role and candidates will need to demonstrate their skills and experience in this area.
- The sales manager is responsible for managing the product portfolio. This includes coordinating the launch of new products, training sales engineers, providing local market input to product development and the creation of marketing plans. To achieve this regular communication with our overseas manufacturing centres is required.
- The sales manager works closely with our marketing department to plan, develop and execute communication plans for the responsible product lines on an annual basis.
- The sales manager will be an experienced practitioner in the use of CRM systems with the necessary focus and attention to detail to ensure effective pipeline management.
- The role requires extensive UK travel in supporting our field sales activities. The sales manager will regularly attend meetings and customer events at our head office in St Albans. Occasional overseas travel to our Austrian headquarters and other manufacturing centers will also be required.
- Educated to degree level in chemistry, physics, engineering or a related science discipline.
- In depth understanding of laboratory and process technology with a successful track record of selling into a wide range of UK industries including food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and petroleum as well as universities and research facilities.
- At least 3 years sales management experience with a demonstrable track record of leading, motivating and coaching a team to achieve success.
- Able to manage and network effectively with key accounts and special interest groups in key industries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong negotiating skills and the ability to interact effectively with customers at all levels of an organisation.
- Self-starting, resilient under pressure and able to work on his/her own initiative the sales manager will have strong planning and organisation skills.
- Strong IT literacy including use of MS Office software and CRM systems is essential. Knowledge of instrument software and networking would be an advantage.
- The sales manager must possess a clean driving licence.
Nous vous offrons:
- Competitive salary plus attractive bonus.
- An attractive package of benefits.
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone.
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company.
- Marketing / Achats / Ventes