Office and Finance Manager (m/f/x)
Anton Paar Benelux BV | Netherlands
In order to support the growth of Anton Paar in the Netherlands, we are setting up a new company Anton Paar Netherlands BV (APNL), which will take over all the activities and employees of Anton Paar Benelux in the Netherlands as of 1 January 2023. We will establish our new office in Breda or its vicinity. Therefor we are looking for an Office and Finance Manager, who takes on the challenge of setting up and then managing the finance and administration department.
- Leading and further developing the department, including the functions administration, finance, HR and IT
- Supervising, coordinating and managing the Administration department
- Monitoring and reporting of financial results
- Keeping the complete accounts, including year-end closing in cooperation with external auditor and head office in Graz
- Managing the payrolls in cooperation with external service provider
- Supporting the managing director in planning, reporting and controlling the budgets
- Establishing, monitoring and continuously improving business processes and systems
- Establishing and further developing the cooperation with service providers for accounting, HR, IT
- Identifying and maintaining necessary insurances for personnel, buildings, etc.
- Education at HBO / University level
- Experience in Finance and Administration. Management experience is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good command of MS Office systems and ERP/admin systems. SAP experience is a plus
- Hands on and no-nonsense mentality to set up and further develop a small team in an international environment
We offer you:
This is a challenging and unique role to set up a new office together with the Managing Director, the teams in Anton Paar Benelux and the head office in Graz, and then to run and develop it.
You can build on experience within the company. Anton Paar is a successful company that is already active through branches in more than 30 countries. We offer a salary package in line with the position and experience, a collegial and innovative working environment and an excellent pension plan.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>