Area Product Manager Process Equipment (m/f/x)
Anton Paar Benelux BV | Belgium, Luxembourg
The Area Product Manager is responsible for generating sales growth within the assigned territory for the assigned product portfolio. This will be accomplished through direct selling activities and managing customer relationships.
- You are responsible for the direct sales and promotion of Anton Paar Process equipment in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new accounts through lead follow up and direct sales of laboratory instrumentation used in a wide range of fields.
- Included are also giving sales presentations, performing instrument demonstrations and the training for customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills to be able to communicate equally well with high leveled scientists, buyers and QC technicians.
- Prior sales experience is an advantage.
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential.
- Administration skills are required in order to work correctly with our CRM system.
- Strong personality with commercial feeling.
- Living in the sales area is a necessity, preferably Flanders.
We offer you:
- We offer a competitive compensation package : lease car, laptop, mobile phone, group insurance, health insurance, commission regulation.
- We offer an opportunity for professional growth within the globally successful Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>