Field Service Engineer (Brisbane Based)
Anton Paar Australia Pty. Ltd. | Sydney
Anton Paar Australia Pty Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Austrian company Anton Paar GmbH. Anton Paar develops and produces state-of-the-art laboratory and process instrumentation for research and industry. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and dissolved CO2 and in the field of Rheology.
- Duties include preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Anton Paar’s electronic measuring devices
- Calibration and electronic adjustments
- Evaluating malfunctioning instruments and preparing estimates (material, labour) for the cost of repair
- Workshop tidiness and inventory management are crucial
- Proficiency in completing administrative tasks associated with field service actions is critical.
- The position will require > 30% overnight travel in Australia and the Pacifics
The candidate should have the following experience and characteristics:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Preferably 3 years’ experience of servicing measuring devices
- Comfortable with working in academic environments (Universities, Research Institutions etc.)
- Familiarity with working in highly regulated environments in industries like Pharma, Food and Beverage will be highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to diagnose problems in complex systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a team
We offer you:
Anton Paar Australia offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company, a competitive package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization. Thorough product training and support will be provided.
This position is Brisbane based with home office.
Applications should only be submitted by Permanent Residents and Citizens of Australia.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>