Standard Compliance Manager (w/m/d)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
The Standard Compliance Manager is responsible for increasing the compliance level of all Anton Paar products with international standards, national standards as well as industry norms with a focus on the pharmaceutical industry.
- Monitoring and coordinating the compliance of all Anton Paar products with industry norms and standards (DIN, ISO, ASTM, GMP, etc.)
- Closing potential compliance gaps in a structured way, e.g. by participating in standards committees
- For the products in the Pharmaceuticals / Biotech / Life Science industries
- Defining, maintaining and further developing the Anton Paar pharma compliance levels
- Defining marketing actions to communicate these compliance levels
- Maintaining documentation on how to specifically implement pharma features in software and firmware
- Monitoring compliance with the most important pharmacopeias
- Supporting colleagues in establishing templates for documents such as PQPs or GxP compliant maintenance protocols
- Preparing and performing pharma installation qualification trainings
- Monitoring and pushing international sales of pharma qualification packages
- Supporting our sales subsidiaries in domestic standardization work and lobbying
- Supporting our internal teams in R&D, Product Management and Product Competence in obtaining standards compliance
- Completed education in a technical field (FH, TU, Uni)
- Ideally additional education in the field of economics
- Several years of experience in the Pharmaceuticals / Biotech / Life Science industries
- Excellent German and English skills
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Corporate mindset and self-organized attitude to work
- Problem-solving competence in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Willingness to travel
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings, e.g. based on our education programm "Anton Paar BildungsPLUS"
- A voluntary social package including e.g. our company's own restaurant "Sudhaus" offering breakfast and lunch to special employee prices, healthy snacks delivered to your work place ("Gesunde Jause"), our sports and leisure time activity programme "Anton Paar in Motion" as well as a gym, a company crèche and kindergarten at the premises, subsidised use of public transport etc.
The monthly gross salary according to the corresponding collective agreement is EUR 2,944,02.
We are willing to reward your experience and qualifications by offering a higher salary. Your actual salary will be set within the following range (gross wage per month, excluding overtime): € 3,300 - € 4,700
Weitere interessante offene Stellen bei Anton Paar finden Sie hier >>