Mobile Developer iOS/Android (Smart Devices) (w/m/d)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
Are you looking for a new challenge within an innovative and dynamic team? Join the start-up like division "Consumer Technologies" and contribute as a Mobile Developer to the development of technologically demanding products using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Native mobile app development based on the latest technologies
- Conception and implementation of sophisticated and innovative mobile iOS/Android apps
- Development of modern user interfaces and innovative features
- Be a key member of the development team working to rapidly develop and iterate on new products for mobile apps and smart devices
- Experience building quality mobile apps and/or (almost) completed Computer Science/Engineering Bachelor/Master degree
- Hands-on experience in the development of native iOS Apps with Xcode/Swift and/or Android Apps with Android Studio/Java/Kotlin
- Additional Bluetooth smart-device experience is an advantage
- Passion for technology and delivering useful and pleasing products to a consumer base
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
- Self-Starter, hands-on and with getting things done mentality
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings, e.g. based on our education programm "Anton Paar BildungsPLUS"
- A voluntary social package including e.g. our company's own restaurant "Sudhaus" offering breakfast and lunch to special employee prices, healthy snacks delivered to your work place ("Gesunde Jause"), our sports and leisure time activity programme "Anton Paar in Motion" as well as a gym, a company crèche and kindergarten at the premises, subsidised use of public transport etc.
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR 3.200 to EUR 4.200.
Weitere interessante offene Stellen bei Anton Paar finden Sie hier >>