Master Thesis: Development of a regulated isolated DC/DC converter
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
The Anton Paar Group is a world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2, material characterization and in the field of rheometry. In these areas it is manufacturing high-end measuring and laboratory instruments for industry and research.
We are constantly looking for young talents, therefore we are offering a Master thesis in a technical field.
- The topic of this Master thesis is the development of a regulated isolated DC/DC converter with a high output voltage and reinforced/double insulation
- You are responsible to explore, implement and evaluate different implementations (flyback, forward converter…) of a DC/DC converter
- The converted should be reinforced/double insulated which offers a output power of at least 50W
- You will receive guidance from your Anton Paar supervisor for the hardware development
- You will work on measures of efficiency, load regulation, output voltage quality etc.
- Electrical Engineering study program essential
- First practical experience in building circuit boards and in electronically measurement technology
- Self-motivation and endurance as well as dedication for electronic assemblies
- Language of the thesis: English desired, German possible
- Anton Paar offers an unique position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company
- Flexible and self-determined time management
- Personal and professional growth opportunities within a highly dynamic company
- We offer a one-time payment for a positive completion of 2.500€
Weitere interessante offene Stellen bei Anton Paar finden Sie hier >>