Jobs & Karriere bei Anton Paar
Hier finden Sie die neuesten Stellenangebote von Anton Paar!
Hervorragende Mitarbeiter/-innen geben dem Unternehmen sein Gesicht. Wir setzen auf langfristige Arbeitsverhältnisse und eine gute Vereinbarkeit von Beruf und Privatleben als wesentliche Merkmale unseres Arbeitsumfeldes. Unabhängigkeit und Autonomie sind für uns genauso wichtig wie Teamwork, Präzision und Engagement. Wenn Sie auf der Suche nach interessanten Herausforderungen im internationalen Zusammenhang sind, sehen wir Ihrer Bewerbung entgegen.
Embedded Linux Developer (f/m)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
As an embedded Linux engineer you are part of our platform development team. In collaboration with hardware and software developers you will develop, maintain and deploy our own Linux based distribution for Anton Paar products. You develop and integrate device drivers for the various peripherals present on our devices. You help package our embedded Linux BSPs to be easily deployable and write accompanying documentation.
- Development and maintenance of embedded Linux BSPs
- Device driver development: optimizations, bug fixing, add new functionality
- Porting of open-source and third party software libraries
- Development of software tools and utilities from scratch
- Support of product development teams
- Experience with Linux
- Desire to learn new things and perseverance to dig into technical details
- Can work around faulty or incomplete documentation and/or hardware designs
- Good C/C++ language knowledge and programming skills
- High-integrity, open, communicative, team player
- Capability to generate clear and concise documentation
- Good communication skills
- Strong proficiency in English, German skills are beneficial
BIG Plus but NOT MANDATORY:
- In-depth knowledge of embedded devices based on Linux and OSS.
- Experience with technologies such as real-time operating systems and OpenEmbedded/Yocto/LFS
- Knowledge of the ARM architecture, ARMv7, ARMv8Experience in working close with hardware layouts and usage of measurement tools like oscilloscope
- Experience with software configuration management tools like Git and solid understanding of common concepts such as branching, tagging/labelling and merging
- Ability to work and adhere to clearly defined processes throughout the product development lifecycle
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings, e.g. based on our education programm "Anton Paar BildungsPLUS"
- A voluntary social package including e.g. our company's own restaurant "Sudhaus" offering breakfast and lunch to special employee prices, healthy snacks delivered to your work place ("Gesunde Jause"), our sports and leisure time activity programme "Anton Paar in Motion" as well as a gym, a company crèche and kindergarten at the premises, subsidised use of public transport etc.
The monthly gross salary according to the corresponding collective agreement is EUR 2.849,96. Your actual salary will of course differ according to your experience and qualification.