Technical Sales Representative - Lab Density, Viscosity & Provetec
Anton Paar Canada | Montreal
Anton Paar Canada, a world leader in laboratory equipment and services, has an opportunity available for a Technical Sales Representative for its industry leading lab density, refractometry, polarimetry, viscosity and petroleum testing instruments for the Eastern Canada region.
This position will cover Quebec and all provinces east.
The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well across company lines i.e. with C-Level, Ph.D. level scientists and technicians. The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to cultivating new business are essential for success.
Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis.
Overnight travel is required - approximately 40-50%.
Fluency in both English and French is preferred
- The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar laboratory equipment and services to customers.
- Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead/funnel follow up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications.
- The Technical Sales Representative also visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and installation of new products as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment.
- Overall, the representative is responsible for solidifying the value proposition of Anton Paar to the customer
The preferred candidate will be based in our Montreal office
A B.S. degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Physics or similar scientific field and at least 3 years experience in technical sales of analytical instrumentation is required.
Must possess strong analytical problem solving skills and math skills
We offer you:
We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for growth within the Anton Paar organization
- Marketing / Purchasing / Sales